Sahaja Yoga Meditation is good for heart, mind, body and soul. When we enter a state of meditation we enter a realm of silence. The thoughts, which assail us, fade away and the reality of the present is revealed to us in all its intensity. Our senses send us a direct image of the world, which is not altered by our mind or our emotions.
When the inner energy flows through the energy centers, it manifests a physical indication of obstacles in the energy flow path and imbalances in the specific energy center. Paying attention to these indicators tells you that you have a problem that needs to be corrected – whether mental, emotional or physical. It also provides clues to the root cause of the problem. You can then work on the problem energy center and remove the blockages using appropriate energy.
SOME BENEFITS OF REGULARLY PRACTICING SAHAJA YOGA MEDITATION:
• Unfolds your true potential
• Reduces stress
• Discover the peace within
• Mental silence, mindfulness
• Improve and balance your emotional, mental and spiritual well being
• Overcome feelings of guilt, fear, anger and anxiety
• Better concentration, focus, and clarity of mind
• Increased overall sense of satisfaction
• Greater confidence and self-esteem